Last Updated on 10/09/2020 by blogbuddy
You will catch more and bigger Carp with Your Own Carp Bait Recipe for Making Homemade Fish Bait – Guaranteed.
Here is one of the carp Fish Bait which is mine favorite
STRAWBERRY OATS BAIT
Here’s an exciting bait that you may want to try. Unlike the typical corn-bread mixture, we’re going to use jello here. Intrigued? Here’s how you can do it:
*3 ounces of strawberry jello
*2 cups of plain instant oats
In a Ziploc bag, mix all of the ingredients until everything is blended. After that, lay the Ziploc flat and flatten any lumps or uneven spots. Let this rest for up to three days until the jello and oats have hardened together.
HOW THIS BAIT WORKS
What we have here are flavour and healthy oats. Once you soak this into the water, the strawberry color will stand and the attractants will be released. Moreover, oats are a bonus for a healthy carp meal.
Also, you can add corn bits here as well if you want to diversify the colour and a little more flavour to the bait.
Catching carp is what it’s all about.
Attention Carp Fishing Enthusiasts – Here’s the Time Tested Secret Carp Fishing Bait Recipes that will Fill Your Stringer Full of Carp, Give You Action That Will Practically Break Your Pole, and Just Simply Amaze Your Buddies.
Easy Step-By-Step Instructions for Turning Ordinary Kitchen Ingredients and these easy to follow Carp Bait Recipes into Your own Homemade Fish Bait.
And if you want to find out an easy way to increase your chances of catching more and bigger carp, then you will want to find out more about our secret carp bait recipes for making your own homemade fish bait.
When you go to your favorite lake, fishing hole, stream, you are more than likely not alone. You are fishing with other individuals hoping to catch the same fish. And you know what? Mostly everyone is using the same store bought bait.
Make your own homemade carp bait recipe
These fish bait recipes have been battlefield tested. These homemade fish baits have given the users a stringer full of fish. These recipes have given some the “record” catch of their life.
Its as easy as 1, 2, 3…
1) Get the necessary ingredients
2) Make your bait
3) Go Fish!
All this is compiled in a convenient and easy to read ebook (electronic book). If you fish for trout, catfish, and carp, then this book is for you.
Here is what it’s all about…
1) Learn about a little known natural bait that could fill your stringer with fish. (Even the old timers were surprised to learn about this)
2) Easy to obtain ingredients. (Most can be found at your local store)
3) Easy to follow fish bait recipes. (You don’t have to be a chemist or a culinary genius to follow these recipes)
4) Costs are very low. (You can make most of these baits for pennies a pound – you can bring an arsenal of baits to your next fishing outing)
5) Can be made in minutes. (Some homemade fish bait can be made in a fraction of an hour and some can be made when you arrive at the fishing spot)
6) Increase your chances of catching the winning fish at derbies and tournaments. (Everyone will be using his or her store bought baits. While other’s bait will be a mish mash of smell and taste in the water, your homemade bait will stick out like a sore thumb to the fish.)
7) Only the freshest ingredients are used. (Everything is organic – nothing to pollute the environment)
8) There are 40 Carp Bait Formulas – That will keep you busy for a while.
9) Some home made fish bait can be stored in the freezer for a whole year. (You don’t have to make baits for every fishing outing.
10) Fun to make. (You can share the fun with your family and friends)
11) Receive the carp bait formula book instantly (in minutes after paying, you can download and start reading the ebook – you don’t have to wait for days and weeks for product to arrive in mail)
These homemade fishing bait recipes had to be battle-tested and tweaked. There were a lot of trial and errors, researching and observing.
So why are these fish bait recipe formulas revealed? Because, the bottom-line, these homemade fishing recipes were developed for the passion of the sport. And with all the work that was used into developing this book, it would be a shame if it weren’t carried on to future generations.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ’s)
After reading this book you will definitely get some of your FAQ’s like:
Carp are omnivorous fish, which means that they eat both vegetables and meat. This is why most homemade and commercial baits use a combination of grains, seeds, fish meal, and even meat.
It depends on the species you’re planning to catch. For carp, anything that contains high-quality protein as it tends to magnetize carp. Also, carp love the scent of green-lipped mussel and other fish-based baits.
An algae metabolite called Di methyl propiothetin (DMPT) tickles the taste buds of carp. Also, it’s proven in lab tests to stimulate fish appetite
Based on our experience, the likes of corn, bread, and fish-based baits work like magic in attracting and catching carp. Also, meat and internal organs of chicken proved to be attractive as well.
Yes! Sweetcorn, specifically, is probably the most convenient, affordable, and efficient carp bait. You can purchase a tin can and enjoy fishing twenties and even thirties.
If the fish is too small for the corn to pass through the stomach and intestines, corn can actually cause blockages and the fish could die from internal buildup. If this happens to too many fish, the mortality rate will go up for the area and there will be more decomposing bodies than the environment can keep up with
The best carp fishing hooks are #4 or #6 circle hooks. Some Europeans prefer #8 circle hooks for their smaller more indiscreet size.
A mono filament mainline around 10-15 lb should be absolutely fine for the majority of carp fishing, you just need to take into account the weight of leads you are casting, type of water your fishing and the size fish your targeting.
With so many different sizes of hooks available it can be a difficult decision to know what size would be needed for which baits. However, no matter which size of hook is selected there’s always a chance a carp can see it, remember if we can see it then carp will probably see it too!
Price of the Carp Bait Recipes eBook
The price for this ebook is only $19.95 – I Think that its a fair price. Imagine how long it would take, the many hours to compile these formulas from scratch. There is a lot of trial and error involved, researching, headaches, etc.
Look, I am very certain that you will enjoy this product. That is why I am offering this unafraid guarantee. It is a…
100% No hassle, no question asked, 60 day Guarantee.
P.S. You will soon find out the secret fish bait formulas that will fill your stringer full of fish. Making homemade fish bait is easy, affordable, and fun!
Click the link below to get the special bonus with this eBook!
These homemade carp bait recipes for fishing beginners are easy to make but very effective in catching carp. Still, you should note that each one will perform differently depending on how the carp reacts on each specific recipe. It’s a trial and error phase, which is exactly what makes carp fishing more fun.
Do you have other bait recipes to share? Feel free to send us down below. We might try it on our next fishing and we’ll tell you how it goes.