First make it clear what lead generation itself is, so we could have a better understanding of local lead generation course.
“Lead generation is the method of attracting and converting strangers and prospects into people who have indicated an interest in your company’s product or service.
Some examples of lead generators are blog posts, online content, job applications, coupons, and live events.”
Local Lead Plan is the first totally comprehensive guide to local lead generation and local affiliate marketing.
A complete training plan including top niches, landing page templates, traffic sources, sample contracts, invoices, sales proposals, Pay Per Call, lead handling, tracking, optimization, and more.
You will learn in details for the given descriptive topics:
Why local lead generation?
- Finding customers
- The pitch and the first proposal
- They are interested, now what?
- Pricing leads
- Website decisions
- Handling leads – Web
- Phone leads – Pay per call
- Tracking payments and billing your client
- Local Lead Generation agreement
- Landing page design and optimization
- How to run an effective trial
- Traffic sources for local lead generation
- Campaign building by traffic source
- Local Search online advertising
- Offline opportunities
- Potential problems
- Scaling local lead gen
- (Including PPC guides and all links)