ATTENTION! If You or Someone You Love is Suffering From Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Then This Will Be the Most Important You Will Ever Read…
Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is a complicated disorder characterized by extreme fatigue that can’t be explained by any underlying medical condition. The fatigue may worsen with physical or mental activity, but doesn’t improve with rest.
The cause of chronic fatigue syndrome is unknown, although there are many theories — ranging from viral infections to psychological stress. Some experts believe chronic fatigue syndrome might be triggered by a combination of factors.
About half of people with chronic fatigue syndrome develop depression in the months and years after their illness starts. However, available evidence indicates that chronic fatigue syndrome is not a psychiatric illness. Rather, it appears to be a physical illness that leads to depression in some people.
Possible causes of chronic fatigue can include anemia, diabetes, hypothyroidism, hepatitis C, sleep apnea, obstructive sleep apnea, chronic fatigue syndrome, urinary tract infection, food sensitivities, heart disease, depression, anxiety disorder, and nasal congestion
There’s no test for chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), but there are clear guidelines to help doctors diagnose the condition. Your GP should ask you about your medical history and give you a physical examination.
To be diagnosed as chronic fatigue syndrome, symptoms must last for at least six months. Unfortunately, in many people, symptoms persist for years. Symptoms tend to be worst in the first one to two years, and most people’s level of functioning gradually improves over time.
Some people with CFS/ME “crash” – experience a period of immobilizing physical and/or mental fatigue. This often happens when a person is “overloaded” physically, mentally, or emotionally. Some people with CFS have virus-like symptoms. They feel “unwell” and feverish, have a sore throat, and swollen lymph glands.
The cause of chronic fatigue syndrome is unknown, although there are many theories — ranging from viral infections to psychological stress. … There’s no single test to confirm a diagnosis of chronic fatigue syndrome. You may need a variety of medical tests to rule out other health problems that have similar symptoms.
Everyone feels fatigued sometimes, and many people feel fatigued a lot of the time. But, chronic fatigue syndrome isn’t just being tired. It’s a new state of fatigue that has lasted for at least 6 months, and that can be so severe that it gets in the way of your normal daily activities, at home and at work.
Treatments to reduce symptoms are individualized for each patient as no single therapy helps all CFS/SEID patients. Drug therapies (bupropion, sertraline, and other antidepressant drugs) are used to treat symptoms of sleep, pain, and psychological problems. Some have used Adderall (off-label use).
Common Drugs And Therapies Used To Treat CFS & Its Symptoms Can Have Serious Side Effects
Conventional drugs can have a myriad of side effects and are not effective at treating CFS from its roots. Not to mention how expensive they are.
Time needed: 180 days.
How Do I Get My Energy Back From CFS?
Tips to boost your energy — naturally
- Control stress. Stress-induced emotions consume huge amounts of energy. …
- Lighten your load. One of the main reasons for fatigue is overwork. …
- Exercise. Exercise almost guarantees that you’ll sleep more soundly. …
- Avoid smoking. …
- Restrict your sleep. …
- Eat for energy. …
- Use caffeine to your advantage. …
- Limit alcohol.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Natural Treatments?
Your body can combat any ailment and disease if it is given the right nutrients. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is no different. Indeed, several researchers and MDs have published research in which they treated CFS and its symptoms using specific dietary regimens, herbal remedies and natural therapies.
However, nobody seems interested in publishing that a natural and cheap solution is the answer that so many people are looking for…
I want to tell you that there is an alternative, natural, safe and much, much cheaper option…
Now, for the first time ever, there is a comprehensive, easy to follow, jam-packed, 80+ page ebook that will tell you exactly what to do to treat yourself of your CFS naturally and safely without resorting to any drugs or medical therapies…
What is Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Solution?
- A unique holistic system to get symptomatic relief and treat your condition using the powerful 100% natural system.
- The horrible truth about conventional CFS treatments.
- A list of the best original research papers (together with all the details you need to locate them yourself) published by scientists and MDs that I used to compile my system!
- How simple over the counter products will improve your sleep and reduce your fatigue? Getting good sleep is crucial in treating your CFS!
- The dietary changes you should make to destroy your CFS.
- How to make your body combat CFS and re-balance itself by replenishing your vitamin and mineral stores and strengthening your immune system.
- The link between lifestyle and CFS.
- How undiagnosed food intolerances or allergies may be causing your CFS – and how to identify them yourself in your own home (no special tests or equipment needed).
- The number one natural supplement that you need to take if you have CFS – this supplement will improve your sleep and sleep quality.
- Herbs that are extremely potent in reducing fatigue, brain fog, and insomnia.
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Treatments
- Simple alternative treatments that will combat your CFS faster than you ever thought possible. I will show you step by step how to do this.
- The food items you have to include in your diet if you want to take your life back from your CFS.
- One nutrient that everybody tells you to avoid because it is “unhealthy”…but CFS patients actually NEED it!
- A quick action guide that will help you get started today!
- The secret 100% natural remedies that you should use, that will leave you astonished at how effectively your body will respond!
- Discover all the possible causes of CFS.
- The most important dietary and lifestyle foundations to an effective CFS cure program.
- Simple, quick techniques that you can use to deal with brain fog.
- What you need to do to get good, quality sleep so that you wake up feeling refreshed.
- A supplement that is often used by CFS patients that you must absolutely avoid!
- The side-effects that are often associated with medications used in CFS.
- How to know if your CFS is caused by candida overgrowth and what to do in this case.
- Crucial information about exercise – whether or not you should do it, and how to turbocharge your recovery and avoid muscle soreness!
Natural Treatment Results For Patients of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
After applying methods given in this eBook, you will certainly feel following changes in CFS patient :-
- Astonishing Improvement in Symptoms
- Refreshing Sleep
- Relief from Fatigue, Body Pains, and Brain Fog
- Increase in Energy Levels
- An Effective Treatment to their CFS
- Improved Overall Health, Mood and Self-Esteem
Jennifer Nolan is Biomedical researcher, health consultant and author of The Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Solution. You can contact at her email firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquiries.
Get Relief From CFS Symptoms, Starting Today!
Destroy Your CFS while Avoiding Harmful Medications!
Stop Feeling Hopeless And Limiting Your Social Life!
Feel and Look The Best Ever!
This PDF comes with 60 days 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose!
Click Below Link To Access The Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Solution For ONLY $37!
Note: Given Price is Subject to Change. Please confirm on order page before transactions!