Last Updated on 19/11/2020 by blogbuddy
Dose for Excel Add-In is an add-in for Microsoft Excel that lets you quickly perform functions faster and more efficiently than ever before.
This program is made by Zbrainsoft.com which was founded in the year 2014.
If you regularly do a deep dive into your Excel spreadsheets, you know how much time is taken up performing functions.
Well, that’s why you need to sit up and hear about today’s software, Dose for Excel Add In!
What are Microsoft Excel add ins?
An Excel add in allows you to extend Excel application functionality across multiple platforms including Windows, Mac, iPad, and in a browser. Use Excel add ins within a workbook to: Interact with Excel objects, read and write Excel data. Extend functionality using web based task pane or content pane.
Why Do I Need Excel Add Ins?
There are some Basic Set of Skills required for proficiency to master excel like:
- Sum or Count cells, based on one criterion or multiple criteria.
- Build a Pivot Table to summarize date.
- Write a formula with absolute and relative references.
- Create a drop down list of options in a cell, for easier data entry.
- Sort a list of text and/or numbers without messing up the data.
Dose for Excel add in makes these professional skills very easy to use and saves you tons of time!
How do you enable add ins excel?
Steps to activate an Excel add–in
Click the File tab, click Options, and then click the Add–Ins category. In the Manage box, click Excel Add–ins, and then click Go. The Add–Ins dialog box appears. In the Add–Ins available box, select the check box next to the add–in that you want to activate, and then click OK.
Where are Excel add ins stored?
Usually, Excel add–ins are installed in Excel’s default folder for Add–ins. If you prefer to store add–ins in a different folder, go to the Use a Different Folder section.
How do you enable or disable add ins in Excel?
Procedure to enable/disable add ins
- Click the File tab and then click Options. (In Microsoft Excel 2007, click the Microsoft Office Button, and then click Excel Options.)
- On the Excel Options window, click Add–Ins.
- From the Manage list, select Disabled Items, and then click Go.
- Select the check box next to the add-in.
How do you view Excel add in code?
Hold the Alt key, and press the F11 key, to open the Visual Basic Editor. In the Project Explorer, find your workbook, and open the list of Microsoft Excel Objects. Right-click on the This Workbook object, and choose View Code
What’s best Add in Excel?
best excel add ins 2020
Here are some free excel add–ins that easily install and use that can improve your reporting, data analysis, and make your life a lot easier.
- Visio Data Visualizer
- People Graph
- Mini Calendar and Date Picker
I personally find Dose for Excel Add in (although it’s a paid excel add in) is best choice for its 100+ features. It is one of the best excel add ins 2020.
Here is short working demo of this product. (Tutorials for illustration purpose only)
What You can Do with Dose for Excel Add in?
With Dose for Excel Add-In, you’ll be able to access features from the command ribbon that either simplify existing features or make your life better with brand new functionality.
What are some of the amazing functions you get with Dose for Excel Add-In?
How about mentioning some of more than 100+ features:
- Compare sheets based on column or peer to peer.
- Advanced built-in formulas, use more than 100 formulas without even write them.
- Advanced functions: apply functions directly into cells without writing any VBA code.
- Delete rows (blank, empty cell, certain value, duplicated rows, and hidden rows)
- Delete columns (blank, empty cell, certain value, duplicated rows, and hidden rows)
- Merge (cells into one, merge rows, merge columns)
- Split (first and last words, words separated by)
- Change Case to (UPPER, lower, Proper, Capitalize each cell) for selected cells.
- Write out amounts by converting numeric values into words, this is mostly used by Finance and Account departments.
- Remove spaces (leading, trailing, all, extra)
- Remove characters or numbers or both from selected cells.
- Comments assistant (convert cells to comments and vice versa, replace a value in the old comments with new values, list all comments in sheets in one column, etc.)
- Date Picker (A calendar will pop up from the right side so you can pick a date and it will fill automatically in the selected cells with the date format you specify for it.
- Insert Empty multiple rows or columns.
- Insert before or after cell values any value you want and also you can insert a serial number to serialize your cells values.
- Random generator (numbers, strings, date, lists, etc…), could be used for testing Excel formulas and functions.
- Batch insert checkboxes and option buttons.
- Delete illustrations and objects.
- Navigation: easily navigate into worksheets that include charts or pivot tables or pictures, etc.
- Select specific cells.
And much more features, all the above features are just a few of what this Add-In can do
Pros and Cons for Dose for Excel Add-In
Every products has it’s own pros and cons and so does Dose for Excel Add-In!
- Simplifies everything to an order. If you need to organize several groups for mail, sales, ratings, just about anything, this product is definitely the one.
- Massive time savings. Saves countless hours checking spreadsheets line by line.
- It has all the functions you so often need that isn’t in Excel’s functionality.
- It helps you do stuff easier and faster than by using the stock application alone.
- Dose for Excel Add-In will help any Excel user from starter to advanced use, which saves time and effort for all organizations.
- Some users find It makes excel load much slower and sometimes it hangs for a few seconds while exporting or saving. But it may also happen due to old pc machines and bad memory management of the computer. also if you open a lot of programs simultaneously. So I give the benefit of the doubt here to the product!
- Also some users unable to integrate properly with Office 2016 and Windows, which is now improved for compatibility as office 2019 and office 365 products are now in the market.
- Also as a constant reviewer for many products, I find it surprising for not getting any uninstall instruction (or maybe I missed it!). This could be a frustrating task for non-technical people who just want to get trial only and don’t wish to continue with the product!
- You have to know the program and its functions to be able to operate it since it has countless functions! (too many functions could be confusing for some beginners!)
- Currently, It can be installed on the Windows system only. (Sorry Mac users you have to wait…or they can try to run on the virtual environment for windows with MS office installed. Warning – You should know what you are doing, Use at on your risk only!)
- No personal training is available, although documentation is available which is simple to understand for starters. and YouTube is always here :)- For general inquiries you can contact them at normal business hours.
Can I Find Here Dose for Excel Crack?
We are only providing 100% genuine software here! Zbrainsoft.com do not have a free version. but they offers a free trial. So no need to search for crack version!
Dose for Excel Price
Dose for Excel pricing starts at $39.95 as a one-time payment for 1 license per 1 computer.
For small companies or medium accounting work Agencies, they offering for 3 PC’s for 99.95$.
And for the organization fully involved in accounting works or tax consultants companies offering for 10 Pc’s for 199.95$
Note :- Price is subject to change anytime as per company’s policy. please check the current price on given link below!
So I feel it’s an excellent choice for even novice and expert alike!
Best Offer for Dose for Excel – You can get its full version at a very cheap price with 60 days money-back guarantee for a limited period!
So, if you are not satisfied with this software you can return it anytime within 60 days!
No Question Asked!
Click below to get Dose for Excel Add In Software